|Posted On||Apr 10, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22432
Our client is located near a small-town on Chautauqua Lake. They are currently searching for an experienced Engineering Manager. They are a global leader in their industry, and they take great pride in caring for their employees. They offer full health and dental benefits, generous vacation allowances, and a matching 401(k) program. As an Engineering Manager, you will be able to make a tremendous difference for the organization as the Technical and Engineering leader.
- Freedom and flexibility in the workplace
- Company has a rich history of success and growth
- Tremendous base salary and total compensation package
The current opening is for an Engineering Manager. Main duties include:
- Develop and lead the engineering team
- Develop the department’s capital expense budget
- Oversee project assignments along with the budgets and planning
- Provide strong leadership for the engineering team – performance reviews, training, hiring/firing
- Aid in company product development efforts, equipment design and development, project requirements
Qualifications for the Engineering Manager include:
- Must have a 4-year engineering degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in engineering leadership
- Prior experience leading and developing a team of engineers
- Strong 3D CAD background, SolidWorks preferred
- FEA background
- Experience working with automated systems, PLC’s, robotics helpful
- Experience with mechanical componentry and systems such as pumps, steel fabrication, and more
- Engineering Leadership
- Budgets and project planning
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.