|Posted On||Apr 10, 2019|
$50,000 – $56,000
Job ID # 22433
Our client is known for its friendly, team-oriented environment and they are looking to add a young and energetic Mechanical Engineer to their staff. They will provide you with the tools to hone your skills and become a well-rounded Mechanical Engineer. Our client designs, tests, and manufactures all of their products onsite and they will allow you to get involved in the process from concept to completion. This a rare opportunity for a gearhead to learn from the best and showcase their skills.
- Tight knit group that supports each other
- Excellent learning ground
- Ability to wear many hats
- Use all aspects of your engineering background
Duties of the Mechanical Engineer includes:
- Concept design and re-design of equipment
- Work with customers to determine design requirements for products
- Calculate stresses and forces on equipment to ensure equipment meets needs
- Play a key role in design change and tooling change decisions
- Assist with prototype development and testing of products for durability
- Work with production on manufacturing issues due to product design
- Work with customer to resolve product limitations and design issues
- Work with suppliers on material development
Required experience for the Mechanical Engineer includes:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3D design experience
- Technical mindset and mechanical thinker
- Ability to communicate with customers and internal personnel
- Willingness to wear many hats and learn from experienced personnel
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Communication skills
- Strong in multitasking
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.