|Posted On||Apr 10, 2019|
Dayton, OH area
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22400
Our client located just outside of Dayton, OH is a growing facility with a family friendly culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance. They are currently in search of a hands-on engineer who can improve processes and troubleshoot problems of various CNC and robotic equipment within the plant! This is a jack of all trades role that will have a direct effect on shaping the future direction of the company.
- Growth and mentorship opportunities
- Laid back, family friendly culture
- Excellent benefits
Duties of the CNC Process Engineer:
- Set up and programming of CNC equipment
- Troubleshoot and debug manufacturing lines
- Reduce/Eliminate scrap and downtime within the plant
- Recommend and improve tooling and fixtures
- Support company documentation – APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, PFD’s, Etc.
- Create/Improve SOP’s and employee work instructions
Requirements of the CNC Process Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is preferred
- CNC Programming experience
- Robotic experience is desired
- Six Sigma Certification
Key skills: CNC, Process Improvement, Fabrication
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.