|Posted On||Apr 10, 2019|
$60,000 – $70,000
Job ID# 22440
- Huge plant turnaround w/ major growth
- Work in a team environment
- Great benefits
Our client is a leader in their industry, while breaking all kinds of sales records. Employees at this company will experience outstanding benefits and a family-friendly environment. Due to an increase in business in recent years (including a new $10 million project in 2018), they have a newly-created position for a Commodity Buyer.
Main duties of the Commodity Buyer include:
- Buying and purchasing specific commodities for company products
- Negotiating with vendors/supplier, both domestic and global, and focusing on cost-savings
- Developing cost analysis w/ suppliers Researching commodity markets for new sourcing development
- Working with Quality and Engineering departments daily on new product development and what will be needed with new products
- Working with the Materials Planners on inventory levels
- Bachelor`s degree is strongly desired
- Strong negotiation skills and buying experience within a manufacturing company
- Strong in Excel and inventory control
- Experience working within a specific commodity (ideally metal or plastics)
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.