|Posted On||Apr 15, 2019|
Defiance, OH area
$52,000 – $62,000
Job ID # 22442
For over 75 years, this global company has been dedicated to making the highest quality products in a timely manner for their customers. They are TS and ISO certified and a leading manufacturer that focuses on lean manufacturing while continually striving to be the best in their industry. Due to new business growth, our client is in need of a hands-on Quality Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Extensive benefits package
- Interactive work environment
- Growing company
As Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring product quality through inspection
- Performing capability studies
- Maintaining quality standards
- Using Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Developing and implementing corrective actions
- Reading blueprints and using quality tools (gages, CMM, etc.) Participating in APQP and new product launches
Requirements for the Quality Engineer position include:
- Bachelor`s degree or quality certification, and at least 1 year of previous hands-on quality engineering experience in an automotive manufacturing facility is preferred
- Experience with TS 16949 and ISO 9000 is preferred
- Implementing control plans and PPAP
- Local candidates are highly preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.