|Posted On||Apr 15, 2019|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22449
This company has been an industry leader for over 60 years, and they are continuing to grow. They serve a wide variety of industries including building materials, medical device, agriculture, energy, and much more. They are currently looking for a talented Quality Engineer. This company has fully embraced the principles of lean manufacturing as a culture. Continuous improvement and waste reduction are a focus, which adds value to the end product and to the customer. As a Quality Engineer for this company, you will help the company continue to grow and provide value to the bottom-line. This is a position where you will make an immediate impact and a real difference. You will be offered great base compensation, tuition reimbursement, matching 401(k), and much more.
- Why Apply?:
- Forward-thinking organization
- Great compensation package
- Leadership embraces Quality
The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Resolve quality issues in a fast-paced, 24/7 manufacturing operation
- Lead problem investigations and drive corrective actions
- Communicate with customers regarding complaints, resolve issues and provide creative resolutions
- Utilize Statistical Process Control and Six Sigma to improve quality for the organization
- Assist in new product launch activities
- Hands-on training for floor personnel related to plant floor quality systems and initiatives
Qualifications for the Quality Engineer include:
- Minimum of an Associate degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a quality related position
- Prior work experience in a plastics manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a creative problem-solver, highly analytical
- Prior experience planning and managing projects
- Quality Engineering
- Problem Solving
- Customer interaction
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.