|Posted On||Apr 15, 2019|
Dayton, OH area
$60,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22444
This growing facility was recently purchased by an industry leader and is looking to take themselves to the next level. This is a very close-knit facility and team that now of the corporate support of a billion-dollar industry leader. They’re current need is for an experienced process engineer to join the team. This individual will be responsible for implementing continuous improvement initiatives, reducing scrap and waste, and managing capital equipment projects. This comes with plenty of opportunity for advancement and growth!
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
- Close knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Duties of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer:
- Design and execute various continuous improvement projects within manufacturing facility to increase efficiency, reduce cost, cut scrap, etc.
- Manage and oversee the installation of capital equipment upgrades
- Troubleshoot plant equipment as needed
- Train operators on SOP’s and proper equipment operation
- Ensure production and safety objectives are being met
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 3+ years of similar experience
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Project management and capital equipment experience
- Statistical analysis, SPC, etc.
Key skills: Continuous improvement, capital equipment, SPC
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.