|Posted On||Apr 16, 2019|
La Porte, IN area
$75,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 22450
If you’re looking for a high-profile role within a fortune 500 organization, this is the opportunity for you. For over 50 years, this international manufacturing group has been creating market-leading systems for some of the most demanding industrial applications. A recent merger with a large competitor has provided an influx of capital, new facility locations, and talent, which will position this group at the forefront of their field for the foreseeable future
Why you should apply?:
- 13 paid holidays, week off for Christmas
- Daily interaction with the Director of Operations
- Fortune 500 organization
Responsibilities of the Program Manager include:
- As a product expert, act as a liaison between new and existing customers and internal engineering and manufacturing teams to ensure specialty equipment offerings meet market demands
- Determine product pricing, marketing, and sales strategies
- Communicate unique capabilities and product specifications which differentiate company products from competitors.
- Analyze market trends to forecast annual sales, revenue, and profit targets
- Evaluate existing equipment marketplace to identify potential customers and distributor partners
Requirements of the Program Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, preferably Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience leading product development and commercialization strategies for industrial equipment
- Phase/Stage Gate design process experience
- Previous utilization of Microsoft Project
- Pricing and sales strategy development
- Industrial Equipment Sales
- Microsoft Project
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.