|Posted On||Apr 16, 2019|
$65,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22459
Our client got their start in the late 1980`s and have been growing ever since. They are located in the Louisville, KY area and are currently searching for an experienced Process Engineer. This is a full-time/direct hire opening that will be highly compensated and include full benefits. Relocation assistance will be available for top talent.
- Work for a premier tier-1 automotive supplier
- Great benefits including matching 401(k), relocation assistance, and much more
- Senior leadership has an open-door policy, great communication across the organization
The current opening is for a Process Engineer. Main duties include:
- Develop and implement lean manufacturing projects to improve existing manufacturing processes
- Assist with the launch of new product lines
- Assist new tooling installation and its verification/trial
- Manage capital projects, equipment installs
- Write work instructions
- Train and teach production associates in lean manufacturing methodology
- Search for ways to reduce scrap, reduce costs, improve equipment reliability
Qualifications for the Process Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Must be a very hands-on individual, strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lead projects and people
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Mechanical aptitude
- Lean Manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.