|Posted On||Apr 18, 2019|
$80,000 – $120,000
Job ID # 22246
- Work for a company that serves multiple industries
- Work on a wide variety of projects
- Exceptional benefits and close-knit team environment
An engineering solutions corporation has been growing steadily for over 30 years. This unique team of Engineers work closely together to formulate difficult solutions for a wide variety of industries- everything from medical device and pharmaceutical, to oil, gas and aerospace. The benefits are great, and you will work with a close-knit team of experienced engineers to solve solutions for major customers. Due to growth, they are currently looking for an FEA/Mechanical Engineer to add within their chemicals/refinery division.
Main duties of the FEA/Mechanical Engineer include:
- Use non-linear FEA, Abaqus and/or Ansys to assess key client systems within the oil/gas, refinery and chemical plant industries
- Consult with key clients to determine product failures or fractures and use engineering skills to recommend critical fixes
- Work with customers on ASME/API codes and standards (pressure vessels, piping systems)
- Travel throughout the country (20-40% roughly) to be a voice for all customer concerns/issues
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (Master’s strongly preferred)
- Knowledge of ASME/API codes is required
- Strong FEA skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.