|Posted On||Apr 24, 2019|
|Salary||$30 per hour|
$30 per hour
Job ID # Job ID 22476
This client is a global player in the manufacturing sector worldwide. Their facility in Northwest Ohio is looking to expand their technical team and is looking for a qualified Controls Technician to join their team.
- Excellent career stability; low risk of layoffs
- Strong benefits package
- Paid overtime with unlimited earning potential
Duties of the Controls Technician include:
- Ability to troubleshoot PLC’s, HMI’s, VFD’s, as well as analog devices on industrial equipment
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve equipment function and efficiency
- Participate in preventative/progressive maintenance program
- Work alongside engineering team to promote cost savings and CI initiatives
- Assist in training others on the electrical team
Qualifications of the Controls Technician include:
- Ability to troubleshoot and program PLC’s and HMI’s and other control system components
- Basic understanding of temperature, pressure, and flow
- Familiarity with VFDs and motor controls
- Ability to read mechanical prints/layouts as well as electrical schematics
- Strong computer skills (PC)
Key skills: PLC’s, HMI, troubleshooting
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.