|Posted On||Apr 25, 2019|
$50,000 – $70,000
Job ID # 22478
If you crave the outdoors, our client has the location for you. Situated in a quaint town just north of Fort Wayne, the area has plenty to offer including public parks, campgrounds, and several lakes. This company also offers a fantastic working environment, with work-life balance and opportunities to make a difference each day through various avenues. Currently, due to promotion, our client is looking to add an Electrical Designer to their team.
- Endless outdoor opportunities nearby
- Family friendly work environment
- Job duty variety
Duties of the Electrical Designer include:
- Design electrical systems for custom equipment based on client needs
- Reduce the cost and increase performance of electrical systems through design improvements
- Design and develop schematic and harness drawings
- Develop content for electrical system manuals
- Develop bill of materials for electrical systems components
- Provide engineering change notices
- Work with manufacturing personnel and clients to resolve design and lay out issues with electrical systems
Requirements for the Electrical Designer include:
- A degree in electrical engineering OR equivalent electrical design experience
- Experience with electrical system and schematic design helpful
- Ability to communicate and work with internal and external personnel to meet product needs
- CAD knowledge
- Electrical Engineering background
- Strong communication skills
- CAD knowledge
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.