|Posted On||Apr 26, 2019|
$75,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 22484
This custom fabrication shop has a long history of success in Indianapolis. They continue to be the go-to partner in their industry. The company has retained their employees in this competitive market by offering a great work environment and atmosphere. This position is opening due to retirement. The company will offer you competitive benefit package, retirement plant, and bonus program.
- Awesome chance to succeed
- Great location
- Great people throughout the plant
As a Fabrication Manager for this company you will:
- Manage, lead, and support the fabrication shop personnel
- Help take the shop to new levels of success through processes improvement activities
- Evaluate standard operating procedures, processes, personnel and equipment
- Implement new strategies, processes and equipment that will result in higher levels of success
- Train and develop staff on formal continuous improvement processes
- Implement and instill a sense of pride for the company within the shop and production employees
To be considered for this Fabrication Manager role you must have:
- A four-year degree - ideally technical
- Proven experience and accomplishments in a manufacturing company that fabricates and builds
- "Get out on the floor kind of personality"; ability to garner respect from all levels of individuals
- Drive to succeed, high energy level, excellent communication skills
- Good work history
Top skills needed: leadership, continuous improvement, fabrication manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.