|Posted On||Apr 29, 2019|
|Salary||$25-$27 per hour|
Maintenance Technician (day-shift)
$25 – $27 per hour
Our client is a tier-2 specialty metal facility that is looking to hire a multi-craft Maintenance Technician. They are a non-union plant of roughly 80 employees, and they have a very close-knit environment that experiences very low turnover. Come be part of a global organization that started this smaller facility in small-town Indiana just a few years ago and is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Great benefits- low cost, contributions to HSA, and 401k matching
- Free access to medical clinic
- Non-union, close-knit team environment
Main duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Hands-on troubleshooting of plant equipment such as furnaces, casting lines, dryers, pneumatics, servos, motors and PLCs
- Assisting in equipment install projects
- Repairing equipment, HVAC components, conveyors, etc.
- Assisting in maintenance planning/scheduling (work orders)
- Maintenance equipment troubleshooting experience (PLC, hydraulics, pneumatics)
- Mechanical equipment repair experience
- Willing to work some weekends and a 12-hour swing shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.