|Posted On||Apr 30, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22493
This facility has been around for over 75 years and is still growing! In their history they’ve never laid off an employee. Beyond growth and stability, they have very little turnover and have cultivated an environment that keeps employees happy. With very little overtime required and a benefits package that is 90% paid for by the company this is an opportunity you don’t want to pass up!
- Excellent work life balance
- Very low turnover rates
- Tremendous benefits package
Duties of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer:
- Design and execute various continuous improvement projects within manufacturing facility to increase efficiency, reduce cost, cut scrap, etc.
- Reorganize and optimize plant equipment to ensure most efficient process flow within the plant
- Manage and oversee the installation of capital equipment upgrades
- Troubleshoot plant equipment as needed
- Train operators on SOP’s and proper equipment operation
- Ensure production and safety objectives are being met
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Manufacturing/Process Engineer:
- BSME or similar
- 5+ years of similar experience
- Lean/Six Sigma certification is preferred
- Experience with sheet metal manufacturing is desired
- Project management and capital equipment experience
- Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), Cycle times, etc.
Key skills: Continuous improvement, Sheet Metal, Process Flow Diagrams
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.