|Posted On||May 20, 2019|
$75,000 – $85,000
Job ID # 22494
Our client is a growing manufacturing organization in Southwest Ohio! Within the last couple years their facility has continued to grow in size and volume. On a day to day basis, our client relies heavily on their Manufacturing Engineers to critically support their processes and cost saving initiatives within their organization. As this company continues growth, a need has arisen for another Manufacturing Engineer on their team.
- Come aboard with a growing company that has a legacy of awards and accolades within their industry
- Join a team that has an embedded culture of teamwork and centered around respect, trust and communication
- Be rewarded for your hard work with competitive pay and bonus structure
Duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Support assigned manufacturing areas within the facility
- Assist hands-on in troubleshooting equipment and machinery
- Model new cost saving initiatives to reduce waste and implement Lean Manufacturing practices
- Create and maintain SOPs for manufacturing processes
- Participate in capital improvement projects
Qualifications for the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing, automotive preferred
- Experience working and troubleshooting industrial equipment including FANUC robotics and PLC’s
- Ability to occasionally travel to vendor sites during capital equipment upgrades
Key Skills: Automotive, Manufacturing, Engineering
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.