|Posted On||Apr 30, 2019|
$58,000 – $62,000 plus paid OT
Job ID # 22498
This is an opportunity to join an innovative, growth-oriented organization. They are currently looking for a Warehouse Manager that will be responsible for a variety of material handling processes and equipment as well as shipping and receiving. This company will offer you and excellent benefit package, nice retirement plan and long-term career opportunities.
- Fun place to work
Major Tasks and Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor are:
- Oversee all warehouse functions, receiving activities, and staff while working in the various functions
- Manage all aspects of production to ensure safety, quality, cost and schedules are achieved
- Conduct material handling and flow analysis, improve material handling-material flow within the plant for efficient movement and reorganize warehouse layout for efficiency improvements.
- Responsible for analyzing and maintaining inventory control
- Direct daily workflow of shift operations
- Provide material handling, receiving and warehouse training to all new employees
- Communicate and enforce policies and procedures; assisting employees with solving problems and foster a spirit of cooperation within the department and cross functionally
- Ensure warehouse storage areas are kept clean and organized to create a safe work environment
Requirements for the Warehouse Supervisor position are:
- Bachelor's Degree coupled with Warehouse Supervisor experience
- Experience with implementing/sustaining standard work, forecasting, planning and scheduling
- Experience monitoring metrics and identifying/implementing corrective actions
- Problem solving, prioritizing, and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating ability for creating real and positive changes
Key skills: warehouse leadership, shipping and receiving
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.