|Posted On||Apr 30, 2019|
$110,000 – $125,000
Job ID # 22496
With over two decades in operation as an award-winning facility in Northwest Indiana, our client is continuing to grow with a promising future. Production is increasing and as the facility expands in both size and output a need has arisen to bring on a hands-on Controller with manufacturing experience to join the team.
- Join an award-winning team with a legacy and strong presence in the local community
- Be rewarded for your hard work with competitive pay and bonuses
- Enjoy excellent benefits including an employer sponsored college savings plan for yourself and your family
Duties of the Controller:
- Oversee manufacturing systems and databases
- Put in place standards for: raw materials, purchased goods, standardized product costs, and labor costs
- Manage cost savings/reduction initiatives for the plant environment
- Create financial reports and annual budgets
- Supervise cost accountant
- Be a hands-on team player on the manufacturing floor
Qualifications of the Controller:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or similar; CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years as a controller or assistant controller at a manufacturing facility
- Strong Excel skills coupled with ERP/MRP system experience
- Ability to be a team player beyond the desk on the shop floor
Key Skills: Manufacturing, Finance, Excel
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.