|Posted On||Apr 30, 2019|
|Salary||$20-$27 per hour|
$20.00 – $27.00 per hour, 1 ½ overtime
Job ID # 22499
This manufacturing company`s business is booming. They are seeing record growth and need to hire an experienced Controls Technician due to their recent success. You will join a family-first workforce and will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact for the organization. The company pays the majority of the benefits premium, matches on their 401(k), and offers 1 ½ overtime pay. Rarely do you see benefits and company perks like this along with a family-friendly and positive work environment.
- Tremendous benefits package
- Family-friendly work environment
- Business is booming
The current opening is for an experienced Controls Technician. Main duties include:
- Assist in the build and service of electrical control systems and industrial machinery
- Wire automated industrial machinery
- Aid in the install and service of the equipment, travel to customer locations
- Read and use schematic and panel drawings
- Troubleshoot and repair PLC’s
- Mechanical maintenance and repair as needed
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar function
- Ability to efficiently wire and troubleshoot machinery
- Ability to travel to customer locations when needed
- PLC experience is helpful, not required
- Must be self-sufficient
- Great interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Wiring of equipment
- Build and service of equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.