|Posted On||May 20, 2019|
$85,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22495
Our client is expanding rapidly within their facility in Southwest Ohio! With a large facility addition and new business flowing in, the future is looking bright with this manufacturing organization. On a day to day basis, our client relies heavily on their Engineering team to critically support their processes and cost saving initiatives within their organization. As this company continues growth, a need has arisen for a Controls Engineer in the Cincinnati, OH area.
Why you should apply:
- Be rewarded for your hard work with competitive pay and bonus structure
- Come aboard with a growing company that has a legacy of awards and accolades within their industry
- Take part in an embedded culture of teamwork centered around respect, trust, and communication
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- Develop, procure, and maintain industrial control systems utilized within automotive facility
- Search for new opportunities for process improvements and automation upgrades
- Travel occasionally to vendor locations for new equipment run offs and validation
- Assist in equipment troubleshooting alongside maintenance team
- Serve as technical resource for electrical controls and robotics at facility
Qualifications of the Controls Engineer:
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 2-5 years as a Controls Engineer at a manufacturing facility, automotive preferred
- Strong PLC Programming skills; Allen-Bradley preferred
- HMI development experience, Wonderware preferred
- Experience with robotics, Fanuc preferred
- Ability to travel, on occasion, to vendor locations
Key Skills: PLC’s, Robotics, Automotive
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.