|Posted On||May 01, 2019|
$50,000 – $60,000, paid overtime
Job ID # 22501
Our client is a systems integrator in the Dayton, OH area. Their business is booming, and they are looking to hire another Mechanical Engineer due to increased demand. By working for this company, you will enjoy a relaxed and fun work atmosphere. You will be highly compensated by receiving a base salary and overtime pay in addition to the base. The benefits are tremendous, and the company pays the majority of the premium.
- Family-friendly work environment
- Business is booming, tremendous compensation package
- Ability to wear a lot of different hats
The current opening is for a Mechanical Engineer. Main duties include:
- Design and development of industrial equipment and systems
- Aid in the retrofit and repair of machinery and systems
- Work directly with customers, project management
- Purchase materials for designed equipment
- Travel to customer sites when necessary
- Supervise and support crews and subcontractors at jobsites
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- 3D CAD experience
- Ability to wear several different hats related to design, project management, equipment build, etc.
- Ability to travel to customer jobsites
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Mechanical Aptitude
- 3D CAD
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.