|Posted On||May 02, 2019|
Hammond, IN area
$70,000 – $80,000 and paid overtime, bonus
Job ID # 22535
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Chicago area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 1,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented Operations Supervisor.
- Tremendous compensation package with base salary, overtime pay, and bonus
- Excellent benefits, company perks
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
The current opening is for an Operations Supervisor. Main duties include:
- Manage the daily operation of the mill
- Oversee safety, production, quality, and personnel issues
- Direct maintenance personnel
- Coordinate repair activities
- Facilitate training
- Perform accident investigations
- Assist in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing efforts
- Review production schedule and ensure accuracy
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience required in a similar function
- Experience out of a steel manufacturing plant or foundry preferred, or heavy manufacturing
- Must be able to work on a rotating schedule, 7:00 pm to 7:00 am and vice versa
- Communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.