|Posted On||May 07, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22537
Our client is growing rapidly in the central Indiana area. For the past several decades they have built a reputation of a stable work environment and excellent culture. As growth continues, a need has arisen for a talented Controls Engineer to join their team.
- Strong compensation plan for experience
- Great retirement; 401k plus pension
- Make a difference by being a critical resource to the plants engineering team
Duties of the Controls Engineer:
- Design and implement automated control systems throughout the facility
- Support automation throughout the plant including troubleshooting
- Oversee equipment upgrades
- Interpret electrical schematics and drawings
- Participate in capital equipment projects
Qualifications of the Controls Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience as a Controls Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting and programming PLCs, HMIs, and robotics
- Understanding and knowledge of motion control, electrical systems, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Ability to work with other cross discipline engineers within the organization
Key Skills: PLCs, Automation, Robotics
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.