|Posted On||May 07, 2019|
$50,000 – $55,000
Job ID # 22544
For over 25 years, this global company has been providing the highest quality and service to their customers. They use the latest technologies in their manufacturing process and have a diverse supplier base. They are ISO certified and have been honored with numerous customer quality and performance awards. This is a place where your skills and abilities will be appreciated, and you will not just be another number. They offer a comprehensive benefits package as well. Our client is in need of a Buyer.
Why You Should Apply:
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Some of the best benefits including vision, medical, dental and more
Duties and responsibilities of the Buyer include:
- Purchasing materials and components
- Ensuring enough product is in stock to avoid shortages
- Maintaining budget requirements
- Working with suppliers and evaluating their performance
- Negotiating costs and agreements
- Pricing materials and components
Requirements for the Buyer:
- BS degree, along with at least one year of previous purchasing/buying experience (internship/co-op experience may be considered)
- Strong MRP experience. Experience with QAD is a plus
- Having an understanding for pricing/negotiating
- Excellent communication skills
Key Skills: Purchasing, MRP, Pricing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.