|Posted On||May 07, 2019|
$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22545
- Annual bonuses
- Fast promotional opportunities
- State of the art facility
- Job stability
Our client is a pioneer in their industry. They’ve paved the way for manufacturing and have endured decades of growth by creating trusted partnerships and providing excellent solutions to their customers. Due to growth, this company is searching for a skilled Automation Engineer to join their team.
Automation Engineer Duties:
- Troubleshoot and program equipment
- Collaborate cross functionally with multiple departments
- Demonstrate dedication to safety in adherence to plant policies, practices and procedures
- Oversee electrical maintenance of working areas and machines
- Design and configure control circuits and power distribution systems
- Assist with capital projects and plant improvements as necessary
Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related
- 5 years previous experience in an Industrial Manufacturing environment
- Programming experience with Allen Bradley
Key Skills: programming, troubleshooting, automation, PLC/HMI
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.