|Posted On||May 08, 2019|
$100,000 – $125,000
Dayton, OH area
Job ID # 22546
This company is ISO and AS certified and prides themselves on their high-quality products. They believe in hiring talented individuals to continue their success and truly value their employees and the contributions they make. Our client is in need of a Quality Manager to join their team.
- Exceptional benefits
- 401K with match
- Health and wellness programs
- Bonus opportunity (12% target)
- Generous vacation plan
As Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing 10-12 quality engineers and associates
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees
- Maintaining and leading quality systems
- Developing and implementing quality plans
- Leading quality, continuous and process improvements throughout the plant
- Working with customers and suppliers; leading audits
- Developing and meeting corporate goals
- Reducing scrap and waste
Requirements for the Quality Manager:
- BS degree is preferred; education and experience will be considered
- At least 5 years of previous quality management experience in an aerospace manufacturer
- Someone strategic yet tactical who can multi-task
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Proven experience leading continuous improvements and lean manufacturing
- Relocation experience will be provided
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.