|Posted On||May 09, 2019|
$75,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22567
Over the years, our client has developed hundreds of patents and continues to dominate their industry. They realize that one of the most important assets to their success is having state-of-the-art equipment in their facility to assemble and transport the product. Currently, they are looking to add a Controls Engineer to their team to help sustain the automation in the facility. In addition to working with cutting edge automation, you will enjoy a great benefits plan, including low cost healthcare and an unrivaled 401k plan.
- Ability to make a mark on company by handling all things automation
- Excellent work culture with supportive management
- Unrivaled 401k match and low-cost benefits
- Relocation package if needed
Duties and responsibilities of the Controls Engineer include:
- Programming, debugging, repairing and troubleshooting plant automation
- Integrating new automation and controls systems for the plant
- Improving processes through upgrades and changes to automation
- Managing the installation of automation equipment in the facility
- Improving the reliability of automation in facility
- Being the point of contact for automation issues in the plant and working with maintenance on any issues that may arise with equipment
- Assisting with the training of automation systems operation
Requirements for the Controls Engineer position include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent experience in manufacturing automation
- Previous experience as a Controls Engineer or related engineering position in a manufacturing facility
- Experience integrating, debugging, and programming automated equipment (PLCs, etc.) in manufacturing
- Hands-on mentality
Key skills: Plant automation experience, hands-on mentality, good communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.