|Posted On||May 09, 2019|
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22566
This fortune 500, global manufacturing company is expanding across multiple levels of the business unit. This position has tremendous growth opportunities, both vertically and within other business units in the corporation. They have a tremendous benefits package including generous PTO, excellent health coverage, a company vehicle, and many more. This position is a remote opportunity that will travel within the Midwest region and work from home when not on the road. The ideal candidate will have a technical background and be efficient at communicating with both technical and non-technical professionals alike!
- Tremendous benefits
- Company car
- Growth opportunities
Duties of the Sales/Applications Engineer:
- Pitch new or existing products to new and current customers
- Draft proposals for customers covering budget, timeline, KPI’s, etc.
- Act as technical liaison between customers and internal departments
- Analyze market trends and ensure best sales strategies are being implemented and executed
- Provide technical support and training to operators
Requirements of the Sales/Applications Engineer:
- BS Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of technical sales or engineering experience
- Experience with Steel Mills or Foundries is required
- Ability to travel 75% or more of the time
Key skills: Sales, Applications Engineering, Foundry/Steel Mill
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.