|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
$70,000 – $120,000
Job ID # 22569
Growing and expanding at an unprecedented rate, this client is a global player in the materials utilized for a variety of applications. Their facility in Northwest Ohio is looking to expand their technical team and is looking for a qualified Process Engineer to join their team.
- Fantastic compensation structure
- Great career trajectory
- Stable company with a large corporate backing
Duties of the Process Engineer:
- Oversee the development and implementation of manufacturing processes for facility
- Collaborate with quality team to ensure processes meet company and international quality standards
- Continually investigate and seek to improve processes in terms of workflow, process parameters, and material selection
- Work with outside vendors to select materials and equipment utilized on the production floor
- Take part in new product launches cross functionally with new product development team
- Train associates on shop floor
- Maintain facility wide safety and environmental compliance
Qualifications of the Process Engineer:
- B.S. in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or similar
- 3+ years of materials/chemical production experience; co-op experience required for recent grads
- Understanding of lean manufacturing
- Experience creating SOPs and technical documentation required
- Ability to live and work in Northwest Ohio
Key skills: Materials, Manufacturing, Engineering
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.