|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
$60,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22576
Our client company has enjoyed tremendous success for the past several years. They have a rich history of growth and are currently looking to add a Project Manager to their team. They are an engineering firm that employs approximately 130 people in the Cincinnati, OH area. By working for this company, you will be highly compensated, enjoy a great benefits package, and work in a very casual and fun work environment.
- Great job stability, company has never had a layoff
- Tremendous benefits and perks
- Casual and flexible work environment
Main duties of the Project Manager include:
- Lead a team of architects, engineers, and interior designers
- Have responsibility over the areas of budget, scope, and quality for each project
- Work directly with clients to fully understand their need
- Take charge and fully execute towards the overall completion of projects
- Travel approximately 20% of the time
Qualifications for the Project Manager position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture
- PMP certification is a plus, not required
- Minimum of 5+ years in a similar function
- Prior experience working on large-scale facilities design projects
- Strong background working with contracts related to design and construction
- Must have great interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time within the region
- Project Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.