|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
Defiance, OH area
$70,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22586
Why should you apply?:
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, 401K)
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Tuition reimbursement
- Fitness memberships
This stable company was founded over 100 years ago, and is a local, home-grown manufacturer whose products can be found all over the world. Their facility is state-of-the-art, and they consistently meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. They have the highest commitment to quality and constantly strive for improvement, while keeping costs low to their customers. Our client is in need of an Electrical Engineer.
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing electrical and controls systems
- Ensuring design for manufacturability
- Reviewing specifications with customers
- Developing and managing projects
- Developing testing for new products and writing test procedures
- Reducing costs
- Supporting current products
- Ensuring product compliance to regulatory standards, etc.
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 3 years of proven design and development experience; equivalent experience may be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- Relocation assistance will be provided
Key Skills: Electrical, design, product development
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.