|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
$70,000 – $90,000 plus bonus
Job ID # 22587
For over 20 years this global company has been manufacturing high quality products in the area and have multiple certifications. Their benefits are excellent, and they have a friendly work atmosphere. They are in need of a hands-on Materials Manager to join their team.
Why should you apply?:
- Very important plant to the company
- Consistent, well-run
As Materials Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coaching, training and mentoring employees (approximately 5)
- Supervising shipping and receiving and production control
- Ensuring orders are processed for manufacturing
- Ensuring proper amounts of product are shipped
- Reducing costs
- Monitoring inventory
Requirements for the Materials Manager:
- At least 5 years of previous materials management experience in an automotive manufacturing environment. Heavy manufacturing is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience with MRP/ERP. CMS experience is a plus
- Some relocation assistance will be provided but local candidates are preferred
Key Skills: Production control, shipping and receiving, automotive
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.