|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
$55,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 22589
This company takes pride in their products and strives to be the best they can be. They have been manufacturing high quality products for over 50 years and continue to grow. Our client is in need of a Drafter/Designer.
As Drafter/Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating 3D models using Inventor
- Creating 3D printed samples
- Drafting and designing products for manufacturing
- Design modifications, changes and updates
- Working with project managers, engineers and other departments to understand needs
- Following engineering standards
To be considered for the Drafter/Designer position, you must have:
- An AS degree is preferred, along with at least 3 years of experience; relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience with 3D design/modeling. Inventor and AutoCAD are a must.
- Experience reading drawings and using measuring tools
- Able to work with people from multiple departments
Key Skills: Inventor, Design, 3D modeling
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.