|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
$60,000 – $90,000
Cincinnati, OH area
Job ID # 22580
This world-class company is looking to add a talented engineer to their team. They have been manufacturing products for over 60 years that are used by a wide variety of people and industries. They are innovative, focus on safety and endurance, and keep their products modernized. Our client is in need of an Electrical Engineer.
Why should you apply?:
- State-of-the-art facility
- Great work environment
- Excellent benefits
- Plenty of opportunity
Duties and responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Becoming lead software engineer in the electrical design department
- Programming controls
- Testing systems
- Software and controls design (PCB, relay logic, touchscreens, remote monitoring systems)
- Providing support to multiple plant departments
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or similar, along with at least 4 years' of previous experience
- Experience with C++ and controls programming
- Electrical design/software experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, go-getter, team player
Key Skills: Electrical design, software, controls
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.