|Posted On||Jun 10, 2019|
$60,000 – $75,000
Job ID # 22590
This company is manufactures systems to help other companies produce environmentally friendly products and processes. They have 3 decades of successful history and looking forward to continuing their success into the future. The company values innovation, ambition and teamwork. They will offer you a creative work environment, career growth and an excellent benefit package.
As a Controls Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Design controls systems, PLCs, electrical systems and components
- Program, test and troubleshoot PLCs, drives, motors and systems
- Set up data acquisitions and performance systems on equipment
- Support system testing, start-ups and commissioning
To be considered for this Controls Engineer you must have:
- Formal education or training on PLCs, electrical systems and equipment
- Ability to program PLCs from concept
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot electro-mechanical equipment
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.