|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
Youngstown, OH area
$80,000 – $110,000
Job ID # 22595
This steel manufacturing company is located in the greater Youngstown, OH area. They employ approximately 400 people at this location and operate as a family-friendly and flexible work environment. They are part of a much larger organization that employs over 50,000 people across the globe. You will receive tremendous benefits, support, and job stability. Currently, our client is looking to hire a talented Project Manager.
- You will receive a lot of support from SR Leadership
- Leadership treats employees right, plant leadership work on the plant floor daily
- Great job stability and tremendous benefits including matching 401(k), bonus, great vacation schedule
The current opening is for a Project Manager. Main duties include:
- Develop and implement developmental, strategic, and maintenance CAPEX projects
- Work directly with production to identify and justify new projects
- Secure vendors and contractors to get all necessary equipment and services at the best price
- Deliver technical descriptions, cost estimates, progress reports, etc. for every CAPEX project
- Implement and enforce all safety requirements
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or Project Management related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar function
- Prior work experience in the steel manufacturing industry preferred
- Ability to travel when required
- Great interpersonal and leadership skills
- Project Management
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.