|Posted On||May 15, 2019|
$70,000 – $80,000
Job ID # 22591
This fourth-generation, family-owned and operated company has been a leading producer of consumer products for over 100 years. Extremely inexpensive benefits, a gym membership, 401k match, and flexible scheduling are among the many perks of working for this market leader. Due to continued growth and expansion into new markets, they have a pressing need for a Marketing Manager.
Why you should apply:
- Fourth-generation family-owned organization
- A high-profile role with frequent interaction with company executives
- Free gym membership
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include:
- As part of the corporate sales and marketing team, you will research, develop, and implement digital marketing strategies and relationships with national brick and mortar and E-commerce retailer accounts
- Research consumer trends and customer habits to align national branded strategy with current market conditions
- Utilize digital portals at retail sites to ensure effective product placement, advertising, pricing, and product offering
- Interact regularly with VP of Sales, National Sales Manager, and other Account Managers to provide marketing materials and sales support
Requirements of the Marketing Manager include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar field preferred, relevant experience will be considered
- Previous experience leading marketing efforts for consumer products
- An understanding of digital advertising, specifically for brick and mortar retailers
- The ability to travel up to 10% of the time as needed
- A willingness to assist in sales and business development efforts
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.