|Posted On||May 16, 2019|
|Salary||$26 per hour|
$26.00 per hour
Job ID # 22596
Our client is known for its interactive plant leadership. Not only do they listen to suggestions and act upon them, they allow people to do their jobs without micromanagement. In addition, employees at this company enjoy a great benefits package with a solid 401k match. Currently, our client is looking for an Electrician to join their team.
- Great benefits package
- Interactive leadership
- Growing company
Duties of the Electrician position include:
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment
- Wire up and install equipment and machinery
- Replace any defective electrical components
- Assist with the repair and troubleshooting of other plant equipment as needed
- Ensure equipment meets safety standards and complete all duties in safe manner
Requirements for the Electrician include:
- Electrician certification or electrical training
- Previous experience troubleshooting and repairing industrial electrical equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and strong technical skills
- Ability to work off shift
Key skills: Electrical training, blueprint reading skills, ability to work off shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.