|Posted On||May 16, 2019|
|Salary||$26 per hour|
$26.00 per hour
Job ID # 22597
Our client has big plans in place for their Northwest Indiana location. Those plans include the upgrade of equipment and addition of a new manufacturing line. Currently, our client is looking for a Maintenance Technician who can assist the repair and troubleshooting of that equipment. In addition to growth, the company offers a great benefits package with a solid 401k match.
- Great benefits package
- Interactive leadership
- Growing company
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Perform machine and equipment instillation
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Minimize downtime through proactive maintenance
- Ensure safety measures are being followed during maintenance procedures
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician include:
- Previous experience performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and proactive maintenance approach
- Ability to work off shift
Key skills: Previous manufacturing maintenance, strong troubleshooting skills, ability to work off shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.