|Posted On||May 16, 2019|
Indianapolis, IN area
$50,000 – $58,000
Job ID # 22598
From concept through completion, this company prides itself on high quality. They manufacture products used by consumers all over the world and are the leader in their industry. They are innovative and have state of the art equipment and technology. They are stable with excellent benefits including paid OT, growth and plant expansions. Currently, our client is in need of a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid vacations, holidays and more!
- Paid OT (after 45 hours)
- Growing company
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading plant layout, design and modifications
- Leading equipment/machine installs, testing and modifications
- Planning and organizing bids and contracts
- Managing projects
- Improving processes
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Excellent communication skills
Key Skills: Equipment installation, Manufacturing, CNC
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.