|Posted On||May 20, 2019|
|Salary||$28-$32 per hour|
$28.00 – $32.00 per hour
Job ID # 22600
Our client treats its staff more than employees – they treat them as part of the team. Leadership allows people to do their jobs without micromanagement and doesn’t expect personnel to do things they would not do. You will also enjoy a generous benefits package that starts on Day 1 and includes a wide selection of health benefits and 100% match on 401k. Currently, our client is looking to add Electricians to their team.
- Respect from management
- Benefits that start on Day 1
- Sufficient supply of maintenance tools
Duties of the Electrician position include:
- Troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical equipment
- Wire up and install equipment and machinery
- Replace any defective electrical components
- Ensure equipment meets safety standards and complete all duties in safe manner
Requirements for the Electrician include:
- Electrician certification or electrical training
- Previous experience troubleshooting and repairing industrial electrical equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and strong technical skills
Key skills: Electrical training, blueprint reading skills, ability to work off shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.