|Posted On||May 20, 2019|
|Salary||$22-$28 per hour|
$22.00 – $28.00 per hour
Job ID # 22601
Our client treats its staff more than employees – they treat them as part of the team. Leadership allows people to do their jobs without micromanagement and doesn’t expect personnel to do things they would not do. You will also enjoy a generous benefits package that starts on Day 1 and includes a wide selection of health benefits and 100% match on 401k. Currently, our client is looking to add Maintenance Technicians to their team.
- Respect from management
- Benefits that start on Day 1
- Sufficient supply of maintenance tools
Duties of the Maintenance Technician include:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment issues
- Perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Perform machine and equipment instillation
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Minimize downtime through proactive maintenance
- Ensure safety measures are being followed during maintenance procedures
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician include:
- Previous experience performing maintenance on manufacturing equipment
- Strong troubleshooting skills and proactive maintenance approach
- Ability to work off shift
Key skills: Previous manufacturing maintenance, strong troubleshooting skills, ability to work off shift
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.