|Posted On||May 21, 2019|
|Salary||$21-$22 per hour|
$21.00 – $22.00 per hour
Job ID # 22610
Due to continued demand for their products, our client has experienced great success and growth. They have had multiple expansions over the years and the quality of their work has resulted in multiple awards and certifications. One of the keys to their success is having a top-notch facility where they manufacture their components. Currently, our client is need of an HVAC Technician to help maintain their heating, ventilating, and cooling systems at the facility.
- 1st shift position
- Growing company
- Monday-Friday job
Main duties of the HVAC Technician include:
- Troubleshoot and repair plant HVAC systems
- Perform preventative maintenance on all plant HVAC systems
- Perform regular checks on HVAC systems to ensure they are functionally properly
- Assist in replacement and set up of new HVAC equipment
- Help in other areas of general maintenance throughout the facility if needed
Duties of HVAC Technician include:
- HVAC training, certification or license
- Previous HVAC maintenance experience
- Strong HVAC diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
Key skills: HVAC training, HVAC maintenance experience, strong troubleshooting skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.