|Posted On||May 21, 2019|
|Salary||$30-$38 per hour|
$30 – $38 per hour
Job ID # 22617
Our client is an engineering firm that is expanding rapidly with various industrial customers throughout the OH/KY/IN tristate area! Crossing various industries, they offer Engineering services relating to Control System design and programming.
- Create solutions for complex technical challenges on a daily basis
- Enjoy team oriented environment
- Contract role with full benefits
Right now, as their project load and customer base continues to grow, they are in need of a PLC & HMI to join the team on a Contract to Hire Basis.
Duties of the PLC & HMI Programmer include:
- Programming PLC’s – 90% Allen Bradley: PLC5, SLC500, and ControlLogix
- Programming HMI’s – PanelView, RS FactoryTalk View, Wonderware
- Work with systems that utilize: Process Batching, Machine Control, Converting Systems, and Delivery Systems
- Occasional onsite support at plants located within a driving distance from the Cincinnati, OH area
Requirements of the PLC & HMI Programmer include:
- A.S. in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience programming PLC’s from Scratch
- Ability to travel to local customer sites
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.