|Posted On||May 22, 2019|
$75,000 – $90,000
Job ID # 22622
- Huge plant turnaround w/ major growth (acquiring new businesses)
- Fast-track to promotion- looking to groom a future Manufacturing Manager
- Hands-on, non-union environment- will be a difference maker in the plant
Our client is a global leader in a very unique industry. They have recently gone thru a complete turnaround- establishing new Sr. Leaders and engineering programs that will better their products for years to come. This is an exciting time to join an organization like this.
Main duties of the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Lead plant engineering/equipment projects, installs, safety, training, etc.
- Perform line balancing, plant layout, process capability studies, tooling requirements
- Lead cost-savings projects using Lean strategies
- Implement safety improvements around automated assembly equipment
- Converse with vendors during capital equipment projects
- Ensure spare parts needed for projects
- Sustain engineering projects
- BS degree in Engineering is required
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a hands-on ‘sleeves rolled up’ Manufacturing Engineer
- Ability to drive cost-reductions relating to assembly and equipment
- Lean/Six Sigma experience desired
- Line Balancing
- Cost Reductions
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.