|Posted On||May 23, 2019|
$50,000 – $60,000
Job ID # 22630
- Free benefits
- Opportunity to grow
- Thriving culture
- Bonus program
Stability, growth and quality ground this company in all they do and through the years, it’s these values that have ensured their spot as an industry leader. Our client is an international manufacturer located in the Elizabethtown, KY area. They pride themselves on their quality product, dedication to innovation, and global reach. They are currently looking for an EHS Specialist to join their team and be part of their success!
EHS Specialist Duties:
- Develop, implement, and plan employee training
- Lead plant safety initiatives
- Audit and report on regulatory environmental and safety topics in accordance with local, state and federal laws including OSHA Standards
- Investigate safety issues and provide solutions
- Maintain all environmental and safety documents and reporting
- Increase associate participation in safety initiatives through designed campaigns and programs
- Promote culture of safety and environmental compliance
- Provide additional support to Human Resources as needed
EHS Specialist Requirements:
- Associates/Bachelors preferred or related experience
- Previous experience managing EHS in manufacturing environments
- OSHA 10 Certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal, verbal communication skills
Key Skills: environmental regulations, EHS, OSHA, training, HR
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.