|Posted On||May 24, 2019|
Job ID # 22629
$85,000 – $100,000
- A non-union environment
- The chance to be part of an ESOP (employee-owned) company
- 10% bonus
- Fast promotional opportunities
Our client has been a leading manufacturer for over 130 years. As the industry standard-bearer, they`ve been able to deliver quality products that have been at the cutting edge of their field. Due to this innovation and expertise, they are experiencing continued growth and expansion. To help meet this demand, their most pressing need is for Maintenance Manager with heavy manufacturing experience.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager include:
- Partner with plant management, engineers, and production supervisors to coordinate overall equipment maintenance
- Utilize Reliability, PM, upgrades, and scheduling to maximize performance and up time
- Determine maintenance schedules, resource planning, repair, and installations using CMMS
- Provide leadership to technicians, electricians, and mechanics as needed
Requirements for the Maintenance Engineer include:
- Four-year technical degree preferred, but relatable experience will be considered
- Previous experience coordinating maintenance resources and personnel in a heavy manufacturing facility
- Familiarity with CMMS (SAP), PM, reliability programs, plant automation, and facility maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance (PM)
- Heavy manufacturing
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.