|Posted On||May 29, 2019|
South Bend, IN
$55,000 - $75,000
Job ID # 22665
Over 50 years ago, our client got their start growing from a small manufacturing plant into a worldwide supplier of specialty components. Their business is booming, and our client company has recently built a second plant due to their growth. Currently they are looking for a talented Quality Engineer with a couple years of experience. You will enjoy great base compensation, benefits, PTO, retirement, and an opportunity to make a difference.
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Family-friendly and flexible work environment
- Job stability, low turnover
The current opening is for a Quality Engineer. Main duties include:
- Investigate quality issues and implement data driven solutions
- Be responsible for PPAP submissions
- Utilize problem-solving methodologies such as 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone diagrams, etc.
- Perform statistical analysis studies such as correlation and design of experiments
- Search for ways to improve manufacturing operations and processes
- Aid in cost savings activities
Qualifications for the Quality Engineer include:
- B.S. degree in a technical field
- Automotive manufacturing experience preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in a similar function
- APQP, PPAP, SPC, PFMEA, Gage R&R
- Ability to travel to support second-party supplier auditing
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Professional certifications such as ASQ preferred
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.