|Posted On||Jul 24, 2019|
$70,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 22669
This company has provided state of the art equipment for decades and they are known for keeping employees on staff for decades. The engineering team is continually tasked with providing concept designs of machines that meet customer needs, so they never get bored. They also take care of their employees by providing a wide range of benefits that includes a diverse healthcare plan, flexible scheduling, and hands-off management. This is a rare chance to join their team, as growth has created the need for a Machine Designer.
- Design diversity
- Flexible work schedules
- No micromanagement
Duties of the Machine Designer include:
- Work with customers to determine equipment design needs
- Design of machinery to customer specification
- Make design changes and modifications in order to improve quality and efficiency of machinery
- Perform calculations to determine equipment capability
- Determine layout of components within machine
- Work with customers and other manufacturing departments to ensure designs meet customer needs
- Ensure designs fall within quoted budget
Requirements for the Machine Designer are:
- Previous experience with machinery or equipment design is necessary
- 3D design experience
- AutoCAD experience helpful
Key skills: Machine design experience, 3D design, communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.