|Posted On||Jul 24, 2019|
$70,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 22670
This company has provided state of the art equipment for decades and they are known for keeping employees on staff for decades. The engineering team is continually tasked with providing concept designs of machines that meet customer needs, so they never get bored. They also take care of their employees by providing a wide range of benefits that include a diverse healthcare plan, flexible scheduling, and hands-off management. This is a rare chance to join their team, as growth has created the need for an Electrical Engineer.
- Design diversity
- Flexible work schedules
- No micromanagement
Duties of the Electrical Engineer include:
- Work with customers to determine electrical needs for machinery
- Design and layout of control panels and wiring drawings
- Develop new and innovative ways for electrical systems to be controlled by smart phones, tablets, etc.
- Make design changes and modifications to electrical drawings in order to improve quality and efficiency of machinery
- Work with customers and other manufacturing departments to ensure electrical systems meet machinery needs
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer are:
- Bachelor`s Degree OR equivalent experience in electrical design
- Previous experience with electrical design for equipment or machinery
- Experience developing telematics for equipment
Key skills: Electrical design, telematics, communication skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.